Intermediate Accountant Private Practice
You must have 3+ years experience in Private Practice as an Intermediate Accountant to be considered for this role.
Our clients are one of the fastest growing midsize Private Practice Chartered Accounting firms.
With an emphasis to build a strong relationship and to deliver Real Solutions to our clients, we rely on our core values and the depth of our experience and our technical knowledge to equip us with the ability to understand the needs of our clients.
Requirements to Apply as Intermediate Accountant:
- Minimum 3 years experience in Business Services Accounting, Tax Accounting, Working in a Private Practice
- Bachelors Degree
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must
- At least 50 words per minute typing speed
Your Role as a Intermediate Accountant:
- Based at our Sydney CBD Office
- Management of high net wealth client relationships
- Researching, analysing and the application of case law and tax legislation
Attending to tax compliance work such as the completion of tax returns and business activity statements.There is also consistent and ongoing training to up-skill you to efficiently manage a job from start to finish.
Our internal team structure ensures a direct mentoring and support from the manager and partner, increased work efficiency through the delegation of work to juniors and the opportunity to train and mentor others.
This position is full time; you must be an Australian Resident.
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only - Parramatta NSW
Please apply by clicking on the 'apply now' button below and submit your resume in a Word document.
We look forward to discussing this role in more detail with you.